Call for Papers
The papers will be evaluated basing on 500-word abstracts submitted by the authors.
The authors are also expected to submit short 100-word abstracts for their inclusion in the Conference Program.
Full manuscripts are required for accepted papers. Proceedings of the Conference will be published as a special volume in AAS Advances in the Astronautical Sciences series by Univelt, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA.
The working language of DyCoSS’2017 will be English.
Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts for presentations in the following sections:
1. Attitude Dynamics and Control
2. Orbital Dynamics and Determination
3. Spacecraft Guidance, Navigation and Control
4. Mission Design and Optimization
5. Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying
6. Optimal Control in Space Flight Dynamics
7. Attitude Sensors and Actuators
8. Space Structures and Tethers
March 15, 2017 - Abstract Submission Deadline
March 30, 2017 - Notification of Acceptance
May 05, 2017 - Paper Submission Deadline
May 20, 2017 - Presentation Submission Deadline
May 30 - June 1, 2017 - DyCoSS’ 2017 at RUDN-University
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via e-mail:
space.flight.mech (at) gmail.com